Thursday, May 3, 2007

Static Inspection

It's 8am and I have been up for 4 hours preparing for static inspection. Static is the one where they come in unannounced. The day turned interesting. To make a long story short, I called chief a petty officer twice in a row and it just went downhill from there. To try to break me I went to dinner separate from the division. I had just spend four hours personally redoing and refolding all lockers so they were perfect. And the trap was set =( A couple of hours later they asked if my section was set, 'Of course it is petty officer!' 'Are you sure Murphy?' 'Very sure!'

So this is the time I find out they passed out laundry. These guys were just casually folding their shirt and just throwing it into their lockers. ON TOP of my ironed stuff!!

No comments: